The new iPhone is here, and it’s packed with some major improvements. Here’s everything you need to know about the new iOS.
How to Hide Photos on iPhone iOS 16
1) Select a photo you want to keep protected in the Photos app.
2) Tap the three buttons in the top right corner of the screen.
3) And choose Hide.
If you want to check out your Hidden photo again?
1) Simply Navigate to the Albums tab in Photos.
2) scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select Hidden Section.
3) You’ll need to use FaceID or a passcode to access the hidden Photo/Album
All in all, iOS 16 is a great update that just needs some more time and polish to be perfect. The biggest thing holding it back is the lack of new features for apps that weren’t updated in time for this release. Fortunately, though, there are still plenty of things to look forward to like Messages improvements which will make texting easier than ever before!