Our smartphones have become a confident and inseparable companion who knows everything about us. They keep a lot of important information, but in any case, we would lose. Contacts, appointments, configurations and even play games in which we have invested a lot of time and the last thing we want is to start over.
Since it can not be otherwise, the best way not to lose any data is making a backup. Now in this guide, we will show you two ways to take backup of your iPhone.
- How to take Backup on PC or MAC
- How to take Backup on iCloud
How to back up iPhone on your PC or MAC
1st Step: Open iTunes and click on your iDevice.
2nd Step: Now select Complete Backup and follow on-screen instructions.
Tip: also check on “Open iTunes when iPhone is connected“, so that each time you connect the device the iTunes with start auto backup.
Making a backup on your computer will keep everything on your Mac/PC. If you select backup to iCloud then iTunes will upload updated backups automatically to iCloud when iPhone is connected.
How to Backup of iPhone to iCloud
- Connect your device to Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings> [your name] and iCloud. If you use iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings, scroll down and tap iCloud.
- Enable on iCloud Backup. If you use iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Backup. Make sure the iCloud Backup feature is enabled.
- Click on Backup now. Stay connected to the Wi-Fi network until the process is complete.
You can check the progress and confirm that the backup is complete. Go to Settings> [your name]> iCloud> iCloud Backup. Perform backup now, you’ll see the date and time of your last backup.
With our backup guide ” Two Ways to Take Complete Backup of iPhone ” help us not to lose any data of your iPhone.