In this guide, we will show how to root Xiaomi Mi A1 simply using All in one root tool which is working all fine without any error or problem.
Even, we suggest you take data backup before proceeding to our rooting guide.
Requirements to Root Mi A1
- At least 70% of charging
- Windows PC
- Developer Options Enabled ( Go to Settings-> information of the device -> Tap 7 times on “build number” to enable the developer options (On the seventh tap you should see the message “Now you are a developer” )
- Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock in developer options.
- Download the latest version of All in One Root Tool for Mi A1 [LINK]
How to Root Xiaomi Mi A1 using All in One Tool
1) After download, extract and run the tool “AIO Tool v2.bat” it should look as shown in below picture:
2) Select “1” key to install ADB and Fastboot drivers of Mi A1.
3) “2” to unlock the bootloader of your device.
4) “3” to relock your bootloader as factory device
5) “4” to run the root using the latest patch of the boot. (go-thru guide below before selecting this option !!)
Rooting Mi A1
Download the latest patch boot file from this [LINK] by selecting the month, according to the latest security patches installed on your device
i.e: (to see it go to Settings-> about device “security patch” for example, if you see “September” then you will need to download the file with the September patch)
In the folder “Image” of all in one tool copy the file you have downloaded. (if folder is not present create one)
Procedure to Root Device
- Unlock the bootloader
- Choose option 4 to update your system with the boot files patched previously entered in the image folder. The phone will reboot normally
- FlashFire on the phone to download from play store and the latest version of Super SU flashable zip [LINK]
- Open FlashFire
- Tap on the “+” red in the lower right
- Now select “SU Flash zip OTA“
- Next Select the SuperSU zip downloaded in step 3
- Go to the “EVER ROOT” and enable “INJECT SUPERSU“
- Select “flash” and wait for the installation
- Enjoy root permissions!:)
This is a simple way to Root your Mi A1, special thanks to All in one Root tool developer.
The procedure described in this guide presents complex operations that, if performed incorrectly, may damage your device. It is recommended to run only by users who have gained a good experience in modding. The staff of Geek Axe is not responsible for any damage to your device.