In this guide of today, we will show you how to Root Vivo V3 along with unlocking Bootloader and flashing TWRP. With Auto tools and simple steps and every file which are required in the guide were linked with in the post to proceed seamlessly.
IMPORTANT: The procedure described in this guide ” How To Root Vivo V3 Install TWRP Unlock Bootloader ” presents complex operations that, if performed incorrectly, may damage your device. It is recommended to run only by users who have gained a good experience in modding Android. The staff of Geek Axe is not responsible for any damage to the device.
Required Files to Root Vivo V3
- Vivo V3 (Note: Vivo V3 Max is incompatible with this guide)
- 70% of battery level
- Windows PC and USB cable
- SuperSU ZIP Package [LINK]
- Root Flasher – Root Tool [LINK]
How To Root Vivo V3 Install TWRP Unlock Bootloader
Vivo V3 root guide is divided into sub-categories for error free rooting, so we request you to follow in the mentioned way below.
Unlock Bootloader & Flashing Recovery (TWRP)
- Go to “Settings-> About Phone” and make repeated taps on Build number to enable developer mode.
- Now go back to the screen “Other” settings, you should see the “Developer options“
- Enter the “Developer options” and enable USB debugging and OEM unlock
- Download and extract the Root Tool into PC
- Start and run the installation of Root tool (Skip this step if ADB and fastboot drivers are installed on the PC)
- With the phone turned on, connected to your computer, and run “GizFlasher.bat” present in the Root Tool folder (in case of problems to run with and without admin mode)
- If asked, Accept the ADB phone connection on phone screen
- Select 1 to unlock the bootloader in Root Tool software
- Confirm unlocking the phone by pressing the volume buttons and the power as shown in phone screen
- Reboot your device
- Select 2 to perform the flash TWRP ( 4 to restore the stock recovery if required in future)
Finally, Root your Vivo V3Copy
- Copy SuperSU package to the external memory of the phone
- Now reboot in Recovery Mode by simultaneously pressing power button and the Volume + and – with the offline USB cable
- In recovery mode tap on install
- Select the previously copied SuperSU package and proceed to flash or install
- After installation of SuperSU wipe Dalvik cache
- Now reboot your phone and this boot may take a little while comparing to the normal boot.
- After booting you can find SuperSU App in your applications panel.
Now Your Vivo V3 is Successfully Rooted 🙂
[su_box title=”Read More” radius=”0″]