How To Root Nubia Z17 – Unlock bootloader Flash TWRP recovery – While we can not count on a large group of fans such as Xiaomi or OnePlus, Nubia is almost always managed to attract the attention of third-party developers on its device.No surprise then that the community has already created a TWRP recovery for the new Nubia Z17 and, simultaneously, has disclosed the process to unlock the bootloader, get the root permissions and install the Play Store (with all other Gapps) on the Chinese flagship.
How To Root Nubia Z17 – Unlock bootloader Flash TWRP recovery with Gapp’s
IMPORTANT: The procedure described in this guide presents complex operations that, if performed incorrectly, may damage your device. It is recommended to run only by users who have gained a good experience in modding Android. The staff of Geek Axe is not responsible for any damage to the device.
Requirements to Root Nubia Z17
- Nubia Z17 NX563J with at least 70% of the battery
- Windows PC and USB cable
- Root Package: 🔗Download Here
- Gapps (ARM64, 7.1, o pico nano) 🔗Download Here
Flash recovery – Nubia Z17
- Go to “Settings-> About Phone” and make repeated on tap Build number to enable developer mode;
- back on the screen “Other” settings, you should see the “Developer options”;
- enter the “Developer options” and enable USB debugging and OEM unlock;
- enter * # 7678 # on the dial pad and verify that all items are selected;
- download and extract the tool on the PC;
- driver.zip start and run the installation;
- autorun.zip start and run the installation (skip this step if adb and fastboot are down wide system installed on the PC);
- with phone connected to the computer, run “GizFlasher.bat” present in the tool folder (in case of problems to test with and without admin mode);
- select 1 to unlock the bootloader, the device will restart in fastboot;
- Once unlocked bootloader, with the phone always connected in fastboot, select 2 to flash the TWRP.
Rooting – Nubia Z17
- Restart the phone in TWRP (press simultaneously and along the power buttons and Volume +);
- select a language intelligibly
- go to Advanced -> System Tools, then tap on Root;
- restart the device.
Install Gapps – Nubia Z17
- Copy the latest package of Gapps on the device memory;
- reboot into recovery (from phone off and simultaneously press down the Power button and the Volume Up);
- Now flash gapps package using TWRP
- restart your phone.
Now your Nubia Z17 is successfully rooted, flashed with TWRP, and Unlocked bootloader. Please share this post How To Root Nubia Z17 – Unlock bootloader Flash TWRP recovery with your friends.
[su_posts template=”templates/teaser-loop.php” posts_per_page=”4″ tax_term=”3,166″ tax_operator=”0″ order=”desc” orderby=”rand”]