In this guide, we will how to root Nubia M2 Lite very easily by following simple steps which are mentioned in this post.
Follow this guide according to the way it as arranged
We recommend taking backup of your personal data in the device before proceeding.
Requirements to Root M2 lite
- 70% of battery charge
- Backup of data (optional)
- Windows PC with USB cable
- Root Flasher Tool [LINK]
- SuperSU Zip (Download latest version) [LINK]
Flashing Custom Recovery
- Go to Settings -> Device Information
- Under device information tap 7 times on “Build Number” to unlock the developer mode
- After enabling developer options, navigate into it and enable ” USB debugging” & “OEM Unlock“
- Extract downloaded Root Flasher Tool on the PC
- Click on “autorun.exe” and choose “yes” to each question (this step is not necessary if you have adb and fastboot drivers installed)
- Now run “GizFlasher.bat“
- Select “1” and press “enter” key to unlock the bootloader (now confirm on the phone by pressing the Volume Up button if required)
- Wait for the auto-reboot of the phone
- Type “2” and press “enter” key to install the TWRP
- The phone will restart into custom recovery after successfully flash
Warning: the TWRP has a few bugs, to start it off by phone you need to follow steps:
- Turn off your device and simultaneously press and hold volume button “+” and power button to boot into recovery.
- To navigate in recovery menu use Volume “+” key
- For selecting use Volume “–” key
- At first, TWRP will start, but the display will be completely black, now turn off your device by pressing and holding volume “+”, “-” and power button for few seconds.
- Now again boot into recovery by following 1 step
The “restart function” after the flash of a Root Flasher Tool is bugged, do not use it! We will return to the main menu of TWRP using previous steps (Manually).
How to Root Nubia M2 Lite Simply
- Now after booting into TWRP mount USB and connect your device to PC
- Then copy “SuperSU.zip” to internal storage
- Flash the copied zip file using TWRP and reboot your device
Now your Nubia M2 Lite is successfully rooted and flashed with TWRP recovery, first boot after flashing zip may take little time.
IMPORTANT: The procedure described in this guide presents complex operations that, if performed incorrectly, may damage your device. It is recommended to run only by users who have gained a good experience in modding. The staff of Geek Axe is not responsible for any damage to the device.