In this guide, we will show you the easiest way on How to Root Lenovo K8 Note Safely. Where this guide has all files linked within the post.
Before proceeding to this guide we recommend to take a proper backup of your personal data which is previously saved on your Lenovo K8 Note mobile device.
This guide has been arranged where you have to follow accordingly, to achieve the successful rooting of your Lenovo K8 Note.
Even Read: How To Flash Lineage ROM in Lenovo K4 Note
Requirements To Root Your Lenovo K8 Note
- Windows PC
- Device with minimum 50% charge
- ADB Drivers [LINK]
- Adb Fastboot Tool 2016 [LINK]
- TWRP for Lenovo K8 Note [LINK]
- Magisk.zip [LINK]
Make sure you have installed all ADB drivers before proceeding.
How To Root Lenovo K8 Note Simply TWRP + Magisk Flash [Total Guide]
- First Enable Developer Mode by tapping seven times on build number in the device about screen.
- Then enable “USB Debugging” “OEM Unlock” in Developer menu.
- Unzip ADB Fastboot Tool and copy “twrp.img” file to Adb tools archive.
- Now connect your phone to PC and Copy “Magisk.zip” file to your internal memory of your Smartphone.
- Now open a command window by pressing “SHIFT + RIGHT MOUSE KEY” and select open command window here.
- And type the following commands in order.
- You may need to authenticate your device by pressing “Trust this device” on a Pop window in your mobile device after entering the first command.
- ” adb reboot bootloader “ – Now your device will reboot into Bootloader wait for while and follow the below commands.
- ” fastboot flash recovery twrp.img “ this command will flash TWRP on your device, wait for a while and proceed to next.
- ” fastboot reboot “ now your mobile reboots.
- Now your Lenovo K8 Note has flashed with Custom TWRP Recovery successfully.
Flash Magisk.zip and Gain Root Access on Lenovo K8 Note
- After following each and every step carefully you will reach here.
- Now Turn off your Mobile and Boot it into Recovery Mode by pressing Volume Down + Power at the same time and hold them till the phone boots into to recovery mode.
- For the first time, you need to give access to TWRP to make some changes in your device just “Swipe to Allow Modifications“.
- Now in TWRP Menu select Install and Flash “Magisk.zip” and after flash reboot your device.
Your Lenovo K8 Note has been successfully rooted. If you face any error following this guide please let us know in the comments below as we can help you ASAP.
Now you can flash custom ROMs in Lenovo K8 Note, and unleash the total power of your device. This guide is optimized to root Lenovo K8 Note without PC.