In this Root guide, we will see how to root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 TWRP, Bootloader Unlock. Follow this guide from top to bottom as we have arranged in that way which is safe for your device.
IMPORTANT: The procedure described in this guide ” How To Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 TWRP, Bootloader Unlock ” presents complex operations that, if performed incorrectly, may damage your device. It is recommended to run only by users who have gained a good experience in modding. The staff of Geek Axe are not responsible for any damage to the your device.
How To Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 TWRP, Bootloader Unlock
The Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Root guide is dived in sub categories follow in serial.
Required files to Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Huawei P8 lite 2017 with at least 70% of the battery
- Windows PC and USB cable
- SuperSu package [LINK]
- Root Tool Flasher [LINK]
Unlocking the Bootloader
- Log on to the official website EMUI [LINK] and click on “Unlock Bootloader“
- Log in with your Huawei account
- Now you are warned with disclaimer relating to the bootloader. Accept that and proceed.
- After the procedure will receive the unlock code
- Now turn off your device and now by holding volume down (-) button connect to the computer.
- Now got to extracted fastboot ADB folder – Holding SHIFT key in folder and press right mouse key and open Command Prompt window here.
- Type this command in window
- Now It will show you the ID number of your smartphone – Then type
fastboot oem unlock
- Now in next command enter the UNLOCK code.
- Now your Huawei P8 Lite is UNLOCKED.
Flashing Recovery of Huawei P8 Lite
- Go to “Settings -> About Phone” and make repeated on tap Build number to enable developer mode
- Back on the screen ” Other ” settings, you should see the ” Developer options “
- Enter the ” Developer options ” and enable USB debugging and OEM unlock
- Download and extract the Root Tool Flasher on the PC
- Open autorun.zip start and run the installation (skip this step if ADB and fastboot drivers are installed on your PC)
- With the phone turned connected to your computer, run “GizFlasher.bat” present in the package folder (in case of problems to test with and without admin mode)
- If asked, accept the ADB from the phone connection
- Select “1” to flash the TWRP
Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- After TWRP flashing reboot your phone and copy SuperSU package to internal storage
- Reboot into TWRP (Turn off your phone and now press hold power button and Volume + (up) at the same time)
- In Recovery Menu, select ” Install “
- Select and install the previously copied SuperSU package
- And after installing “reboot” your phone
- Boot may take little long time – Don’t worry
- After phone completes booting you can find SuperSU app.
Your Huawei P8 Lite 2017 is successfully rooted.
[su_box title=”Read More” box_color=”#0c77c9″]