In this guide, we will see How To Root Huawei Honor 6C and foresees the presence of an unlocked bootloader. Before proceeding, it will be necessary to follow the unlocking procedure official proposal from Huawei. Then, thanks to our Huawei Honor 6C Root Tool (Flasher), we can install the TWRP from Fastboot in a completely automatic.
Requirements To Root Honor 6C or Pro
- Huawei Honor 6C or Pro with latest Android 6.0 EMUI 4.1 or 7.0 EMUI 5.1
- Minimum 70% of the battery
- Personal Data Backup
- Windows PC and inbox USB cable
- Honor 6C Root Tool (Flasher) [LINK]
- SuperSU package [LINK])
- Fastboot and ADB Drivers [LINK]
The Honor 9 Root guide is dived in subcategories follow in the order it as arranged. And make sure you have installed all need drivers properly.
Even Read: How to Root Huawei Mate S Latest Nougat 7
How to Root Huawei Honor 6C Pro
Unlocking The Bootloader of Honor 6C or Pro
- Log on to the official website EMUI [LINK] and click on “Unlock Bootloader“
- Log in with your Huawei account
- Now you are warned with disclaimer relating to the bootloader. Accept that and proceed.
- After the procedure will receive the unlock code
- Now turn off your device and now by holding volume down (-) button connect to the computer.
- Now got to extracted fastboot ADB folder – Holding SHIFT key in folder and press right mouse key and open Command Prompt window here.
- Type this command in window
- Now It will show you the ID number of your smartphone – Then type
fastboot oem unlock
- Now in next command enter the UNLOCK code.
- Now your Honor 6C is UNLOCKED.
Flashing Custom TWRP Recovery on Honor 6C
- Go to “Settings-> About Phone” and tap repeated on Build number to enable developer mode.
- Press back on the screen and select “Other” settings, you should see the “Developer options“
- Enter the “Developer options” and enable “USB debugging” and “OEM Unlock“
- Download and extract the Huawei Honor 6C Root Tool (Flasher).
- Click on autorun.zip and run the installation (skip this step if ADB and fastboot are drivers are installed on the PC)
- Now connect your device to PC in “fastboot” mode and run “GizFlasher.bat” present in the Root Tool package folder
- Click “allow ADB connection from PC” on your device
- Select “1” to flash the TWRP
- Now Turn on your mobile with is successfully flashed with TWRP
Installing SuperSU on Honor 6C to Gain Root Access
- After TWRP flashing reboot your phone and copy SuperSU package to internal storage
- Reboot into TWRP (Turn off your phone and now press hold power button and Volume + (up) at the same time)
- In Recovery Menu, select ” Install “
- Select and install the previously copied SuperSU package
- And after installing “reboot” your phone
- Boot may take little long time – Don’t worry
- After phone completes booting you can find SuperSU app.
Now you can flash custom ROMs on Huawei Honor 6C, and unleash the total power of your device. This guide is optimized to root Honor 6C without PC to the most.