In this android guide ” How to Root Huawei Honor 10 using Magisk Easily “, we will learn how to root Huawei Honor 10 easily and quickly without any error. Each and every required file is linked with-in the guide to make rooting easy as possible.
Minimum Recommendations to Root Huawei Honor 10
- Window 7, 8 or 10 PC
- USB Cable
- Minimum 70% charge in the device
- Backup your personal data
- Huawei ADB and Normal USB Drivers
- Enable USB Debugging in Android Developer settings.
Files Needed to Root Huawei Honor 10
- ADB Flasher + TWRP IMG [LINK]
- ADB USB Driver [LINK]
- Magisk_v16.0 [LINK]
- MagiskManager-v5.6.2.apk [LINK]
How to Unlock Huawei Honor 10 Bootloader
- Log on to the official website EMUI [LINK] and click on “Unlock Bootloader“
- Log in with your Huawei account
- Now you are warned with disclaimer relating to the bootloader. Accept that and proceed.
- After the procedure will receive the unlock code
- Now turn off your device and now by holding volume down (-) button connect to the computer.
- Now got to extracted fastboot ADB folder – Holding SHIFT key in folder and press right mouse key and open Command Prompt window here.
- Type this command in a window
- Now It will show you the ID number of your smartphone – Then type
fastboot oem unlock
- Now in next command enter the UNLOCK code.
- Now your Honor 10 is UNLOCKED.
How to Root Huawei Honor 10 with TWRP and Magisk
Flashing Custom TWRP
- Go to “Settings-> About Phone” and tap repeated on Build number to enable developer mode.
- Press back on the screen and select “Other” settings, you should see the “Developer options“
- Enter the “Developer options” and enable “USB debugging” and “OEM Unlock“
- Download and extract the ADB Flasher.
- Click on autorun.zip and run the installation (skip this step if ADB and fastboot are drivers are installed on the PC)
- Now connect your device to PC in “fastboot” mode and run “GizFlasher.bat” present in the Root Tool package folder
- Click “allow ADB connection from PC” on your device
- Select “1” to flash the TWRP
- Now Turn on your mobile with is successfully flashed with TWRP
Flashing Magisk Zip File
- After TWRP flashing reboot your phone and copy Magisk package to internal storage
- Reboot into TWRP (Turn off your phone and now press hold power button and Volume + (up) at the same time)
- In Recovery Menu, select ” Install “
- Select and install the previously copied Magisk package
- And after installing “reboot” your phone
- The first boot may take a little long time – Don’t worry
- After phone completes booting install the MagiskManager-v5.6.2.apk application downloaded from above link.
Now your Huawei Honor 10 is Rooted Successfully 🙂
Now you can flash custom ROMs on your Huawei Honor 10, and unleash the total power of your device. This guide is optimized to root Honor Honor 10 safely.
Even Read: How to Root Huawei Honor 6C and Pro