Root the Google Pixel 2, Good news for users who want to have superuser permissions in Google Pixel 2 Pixel XL and 2. And is that despite the fact that his arrival was not welcomed by the problems suffered over its release … no doubt that is one of the best terminals. And thanks to Magisk 14.4, now users can root Google Pixel 2 XL.
This new phablet has a system partition A/B so that users can root the Google Pixel 2 XL. A different code has obtained any device, so to install a recovery custom is an epic battle.
However, thanks to the version 14.4 Magisk is no brainer and be user root in Google Pixel 2 and XL is much easier now. Now let’s see how to root Google Pixel 2 :
Rooting Pixel 2 with Magisk XL 14.4
Via XDA, we could accomplish this task of being superuser on Google Pixel 2 XL. Topjohnwu is considered valuable for boys in XDA, he managed to root the Google device, the Pixel 2 or XL, through Magisk 14.4.
This young developer claims that should work in the new beta version 8.1 of Android Oreo. He said not yet decrypts the TWRP must use the image of the original stock and achieve root in Google Pixel XL.
Steps to root Google Pixel 2, XL
- Download stock boot image using this, [LINK]
- Download Magisk Manager apk version 5.4.1, to flash on Google Pixel 2 or XL. [LINK]
- Download Magisk in version 4.14 [LINK]
- Open Magisk Manager and click Install > boot image file and select the downloaded image file boot. It will be stored in /MagiskManager/patched_boot.img.
- Now flash 14.4 Magisk.zip after boot image patched. then restart your device and now you have root access on your new Google Pixel 2 XL.
Now you know how root Pixel 2. Hope we have served you in very easy steps, lets us know in comments below.