Everyone can have a situation where he accidentally deleted important messages from his iPhone. But do not despair, because there are several ways to restore SMS. In this article, you will be able to find out How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone.
How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone
Recovery using your own Apple software
- Using iTunes
This method is the easiest, but it can help to restore data only in a situation if you synchronize your iPhone with a computer if you already have the message you need.
To restore, you need to do such following steps:
- On your computer, open iTunes.
- Go to Settings -> Devices and uncheck the box with automatic synchronization (i.e., you must not allow a new synchronization of your iPhone because then the old data will be lost permanently).
- Connect the phone to the PC using a cord.
After performing these actions, you need to go back to “Menu -> Devices,” select a backup and recreate it.
It is necessary to pay attention to the fact that any data installed after the date of the copy will disappear when it is restored.
Backup to iCloud
This method will only help if you have configured sync with iCloud. First of all, you should delete all the information from the iPhone, for this you need to go to “Settings -> General -> Reset and delete all content.”
After these actions, you must select “Restore from backup” in the settings, enter your ID and password and all the information, including the important messages, will be restored.
Recovering messages using third-party applications
This application will be able to recover SMS and other valuable information on all Apple gadgets by performing several actions:
- Download Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery.
- Launch the application and in the appeared window, selecting an iPhone, click “Start Scan.”
- After scanning, all deleted messages will appear.
- Press the “Restore” button on the desired message.
Retrieving deleted messages Tru SMS Recovery application
The iPhone SMS Recovery program will return deleted SMS after the following actions:
- Install it on the phone and connect the phone to the PC
- Next, go to the DFU-mode, to do this, press the POWER button for a couple of seconds, then, without releasing, hold down the HOME button, hold it for 10 seconds. Then release the POWER, and continue to keep the HOME until the Apple logo appears on the phone screen.
- Scan your device.
- Go to the Menu, click the “Restore” button.
Determination – How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone
There are also many applications that save all the data of your iPhone, and in a case of accidental deletion, they will help to restore them. So, Aiseesoft iPhone Transfer – provides to save and restore SMS, photos, music, contacts, video. And ImTOO iPhone SMS Backup – is designed to backup data to a computer.
Applications, to restore deleted information, there is a huge amount. You can choose any, but download software’s only from official sites, then the ability to infect the virus with your gadget will be minimal.
We hope that our article ” How to Retrieve Deleted Messages on iPhone ” will help you in difficult situation as the loss of important messages on the iPhone and restore them without difficulty.