Whatsapp won’t need any Introduction, isn’t it? Nowadays everyone uses it for Conversing with images as well along with audio & Video call within buddies, Work, & family. So have you ever thought to Record Whatsapp Calls for a better security purpose, So you are at right place, NOW in this Simple Guide we will see How To Record Whatsapp Calls on Android Phone and iOS Smartphones?
So in this manual, we will use one best-known Application which is available freely at Google play store so you can download it, we have tied Play Store link of Application so you can proceed seamlessly find it below.
Now we will proceed to our Guide on “How To Record Whatsapp Audio Calls.”
How To Record Whatsapp Calls on Android
- 1# Now after downloading and Installing the “Messenger Call Recorder” from play store, Now open it.
- 2# After opening the app you will notice a Pop-Up saying “Enable Accessibility” without worrying press on “Enable Now.”
- 3# Now proceed to “Settings” then “Accessibility” now under Accessibility allow permissions for “Messenger Call Recorder” to record WhatsApp Calls.
Now you have finished with startup setup now you can proceed to record calls and then after recording you can check your Call Record log on home screen of the application and even save your audio files or share them.
How To Record WhatsApp Calls on iOS
Before proceeding Note this your iOS device must be Jailbroken to achieve this guide.
- 1# Now open “Cydia” and search for “Watusi in BigBoss repo” and download it.
- 2# Then search for “Watusi” which is paid app or else “Google it for another free source to install it.”
- 3# After installing Watusi app, Open it and proceed to “Settings.”
- 4# Under “Settings Menu” you can see Watusi Preferences open it and enable Record Calls option.
Now you enabled recording WhatsAppapp calls on your iphone, and your phone is ready to record audio calls of WhatsApp.
And make sure you have liked Geek Axe on Facebook for latest Technology’s Information and Easy How to Guides like above ” How To Record WhatsApp Calls on Android & iOS ”
[su_service title=”FEATURED IMAGE CREDIT” icon=”icon: image” size=”14″]dribbble.com/GigawattGraphics[/su_service]