It remains only a few days before the world presentation of OPPO in Paris, where the new flagship smartphone Find X will be presented . Surprisingly, during this time, the network has almost no details about the novelty, including the final design of the device is still unknown. One of the recent leaks suggests the presence of an unusual cut in the Find X semi-circular shape. However, perhaps the flagship will receive a completely frame-free design similar to the Vivo NEX , formerly known as Vivo Apex.
In the Chinese social network Weibo appeared video from the local television channel CCTV1, which shows the supposedly real OPPO Find X with a completely frameless design. It is noted that this is the future commercial of the flagship, the duration of its leaked version is only 5 seconds. On the video you can see a large screen that occupies almost the entire front panel, as well as a back panel with original trim and a horizontal double camera with a flash on it. Judging by the shape of the latter, it is worth assuming that the semicircular cutout will not be in the screen – this is the design element of the back side, which in this case coincides with the previous leak.
Recall, the presentation OPPO Find X will be held June 19 in the Louvre art museum.Unconfirmed technical characteristics of the smartphone:
- Display : 6.4 inches, resolution 2340×1080 pixels (Full HD +).
- Processor : eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.
- Memory : 8 GB.
- Internal memory : 128 GB.
- The main camera : dual, 20 + 16 megapixels, aperture f / 2.0, LED flash.
- Front camera : 25 megapixels, aperture f / 2.0.
- Accumulator : 3,730 mAh.
- Operating system : Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.1 interface.
- Communication: Wi-Fi (2.4 / 5.1 / 2.8 GHz), 4G LTE, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, NFC.
- Dimensions : 156,7х74,2х9,6 mm, weight – 186 g.
Updated : OPPO published on the social networks an official teaser Find X. Judging by the image, the company offers to guess how many percent of the area of the front panel in the smartphone will take up the screen. Obviously, more than 90%. It seems that the rumors are not lying and the Vivo NEX really has a competitor.