As we all know, there are two versions of the MIUI firmware – international and Chinese. If the first release comes with preinstalled applications and Google services, then the Chinese version does not offer such functions, so in this article, we will show you How to install Google Play Store on MIUI 9 so easily.
We know one simple, and quick way to install Google Play Store and other Google services on the latest version of MIUI 9. To do this, you do not need to flash the zip file. It is simple to perform some steps below.
Are you ready? Let’s start.
How to install Google Play Store on MIUI 9
1. After you installed MIUI 9 on your Xiaomi smartphone, the first thing you need to do is turn on installing applications from unknown sources. To do this, go to Settings – Advanced – Privacy – Unknown sources.
2. Now go back to your home screen and open the Mi Store. Then enter ” Google ” in the search box, and scroll to the bottom. Click on the blue inscription, as shown in the image below to install the Google application suite.
3. After the installation is completed, open the Google app and click on the blue circle, after which the smartphone will begin downloading all the necessary applications and Google services, including the Play Store, YouTube, maps and more.
4. Every time the next application is downloaded, you will need to click ” Install ” to install it on your smartphone or cancel if you do not need this application.
5. After you have successfully installed all the necessary applications, go to your Google account, and use the services of the search giant.
Now you know how to install Google services on Chinese firmware MIUI 9. I have been testing the smartphone with MIUI 9 for five days already, and all applications work without any problems.
If you do not want to wait for the international version of MIUI 9 on your Xiaomi smartphone, then boldly install the Chinese firmware, and use the method above to add Google services such as the Play Store and so on.
[su_box title=”Read More” box_color=”#0c77c9″]