How to install Android 7.0 Nougat in OnePlus X. guide on how to install Android 7.0 Nougat by Onyx CyanogenMod 14.0 ROM on OnePlus X. To continue with this guide, we need the phone to be rooted, with unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery as TWRP installed.
Even read: For OnePlus users : How to Shoot in H.265 (HEVC)
Preparation to Update your OnePlus X
- Activate USB Debugging: Settings -> Developer options.
- If you do not have this option must be activated from: Settings -> All -> About Phone -> Build number. Then press 5-7 times on the build number, until a message announcing that you are a developer.
- Then we head to Settings -> Development Options and activate the USB Debugging. Also, enable “Allow OEM unlocking” if this option is available.
- Also, ensure that you have installed the USB drivers of OnePlus on your PC.
- To be on safe side if something goes wrong, before proceeding with the guide on ” how to install Android 7.0 Nougat in OnePlus X.”
- we recommend making a backup of all personal data, applications, settings, photos, music from your internal sd card.
Needed Files to install Android 7.0 Nougat in OnePlus X
- Download the ROM CyanogenMod 14.0 and copy ROM to the /root of the phone (internal memory). [LINK]
- Download Google Apps, (gapps) and transfer zip archive to the /root of the phone (internal memory). [LINK]
How to install Android 7.0 Nougat in OnePlus X
1st Step: Turn off the phone and boot it into Recovery mode. To do this press the volume up button and Power Button at the same time.
2nd Step: In the Recovery menu, wipe data and cache.
3rd Step: Then click on “Install” and Flash/ROM and install the Gapps that have previously copied onto the phone. Once done, reboot your phone from the TWRP menu.
That is all. Now your OnePlus X is flashed with Android 7.0. share our guide “How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat in OnePlus X” with co-onleplus users.
[su_box title=”Read More” radius=”0″]