At some point in time, the files you are printing may be struck or stop while printing. To prevent this type of issue, here is the fix which we are going to discuss in this article “How To Remove Stuck Print Jobs In Windows.”
Now Don’t worry with stuck Print Jobs
In most cases, this type of problem may occur when a printer was “shared” within your local network with multiple PCs. So, we can fix this kind of issue by clearing Print Spooled jobs which are in the queue by proceeding the below steps.
How to Remove Stuck Print Jobs in Windows
First, you need to stop the Printing Spooler service.
- Click on START then Search for “Services” and open Services application.
- After opening Services application, in the right sub-window of the app search for “Print Spooler“.
- Then open “Print Spooler” and under General tab look for STOP option and press “OK“.
- After completing the above steps, press START + E buttons, then copy this text in the address bar of the opened window “%windir%System32spoolPRINTERS “.
- Grant admin permissions by pressing on “CONTINUE“. Then by pressing CTRL + A select all the files and delete them by hitting the delete key.
- After deleting the files, again start the Print Spooler services.
So this was the GUIDE for How To Remove Stuck Print Jobs In Windows. There are many ways to delete struck or stopped printing jobs like by going into Devices & Printers and right click on the default printer and select “See what is printing” and delete printing jobs in that window, but the problem with this easy procedure is that this may not work fine all the times. So this was the reason why we have given a turnaround way of removing struck or stopped printing jobs.
Make sure you are Following Geek Axe on Twitter for more latest Tech Information.
[su_box title=”Read More”]HOW TO GO LIVE ON INSTAGRAM
[su_service title=”FEATURED IMAGE CREDIT: dribbble.com/zwartekoffie” icon=”icon: image” size=”16″][/su_service]