How to install TWRP Recovery and Root Mi Mix with very simple few steps. and root your MI Mix without Computer.
First Procedure is to Install TWRP on MI Mix
Then we can root Mi Mix without a computer.
Before you are going to instal TWRP recovery in your Mi Mix there are a few things and pre-conditions you have to stick with:
- Laptop or Computer is necessary to flash or install the recovery image onto MI Mix.
- Be sure there is better than sixty-five% battery life in your Mi Mix.
- A USB cord is also needed to flash / Root or update.
How to Install TWRP on MI Mix
- Initially of all allow USB-debugging by heading to Settings > Developer options > allow USB debugging.
- Download TWRP Image File [LINK]
- Now link Mi Mix to the computer with the USB wire.
- Now ensure that your computer identifies the MI Mix.
- Now create a New folder titled as “fastboot”.
- Then copy and paste the “Recovery.img” file into fastboot folder.
- Now start the command prompt window in the fastboot folder by holding Shift + Mouse right button.
- After that use this command “fastboot reboot bootloader” then hit enter, now your device will reboot into fastboot mode.
- Then enter ” fastboot flash twrp recovery.img ” And press enter.
- Now within while your MI Mix will be flashed.
- Now use this command “fastboot reboot” and press enter.
Now your MI Mix have properly flashed with TWRP recovery.
Now Root Your MI Mix without Computer
- Now Download Super_SU.zip and place or copy that into the root of your SD card.
- Then Turn-Off your MI Mix and wait for 10sec then by holding Volume(+) and Power Button at same time boot into TWRP Recovery (Release the keys after it gets into Recovery Screen).
- Now use Wipe Data / Factory reset then install or flash the Super_SU.zip
- Then Reboot your Mi Mix.
That’s it now your MI Mix is rooted and Flashed with TWRP.
For and Questions and Troubleshooting for above post ” How to install TWRP Recovery and Root Mi Mix “lets us know in comments below.