|File Size||4.00 KB|
|Create Date||January 2, 2018|
|Last Updated||January 2, 2018|
How to install Modded Games and Apps
- This is a small information, to show you and that how to install a modded App or Game on your Android device.
- First, for installing third-party applications, you need to enable the "Unknown Sources". now just go to Settings -> Security and Enabling this option.
- Now navigate to the downloads folder of the Modded APK file and click it to install it!
- After installation, some Games or Apps needs OBB Data to function it.
- If this Game or App has DATA or OBB then follow the below steps.
- You need to put the additional files, at following directory.
- Android / Data -> Enter the Android folder and then the Data folder and paste the additional data into the folder
- Android / Obb -> Enter the Android folder and then the Obb folder and paste the additional data into the folder
Note: Each application requires a directory, then read the application installation so it has the order that the files should be.
Download Mod Files here
Disclaimer: Geek Axe or Axe Media is not reliable for any data damage which may occur to your device by using Geek Axe’s Moded applications. Geek Axe only modifies APK files locally without influencing any official game servers, and it won’t claim any reverse engineering tutorials, Download At Your Own Risk.