There are so many ways to get rid of getting rid of popups on mac, windows, and other browsers, but none of them are working fine as they have to do but in this guide, we will show you the complete working guide on How to Disable Popups Completely on Chrome Browser.
This is a working guide for how to stop pop up ads on google chrome as along with popups adware removal.
So, today we will see how to turn off pop-ups on google chrome in simple four steps.
How to Disable Popups Completely on Chrome Browser ?
- First Step: Open your Chrome browser and proceed to Chrome control panel three little dots in top right corner then More Tools >> Extensions.
- Second Step: Now scroll down to the complete bottom and find for ” Get more extensions “.
- Third Step: Now at the top left Conner you can find search bar, now in that search bar search for “ Pop-up Blocker for Chrome ” or else proceed with this link [HERE]
- Fourth Step: After installing the extension it will get enabled auto which Disables Pop-ups automatically.
Now you have successfully disabled unwanted advertisement pop-ups which you don’t want.
How to Disable Popups Completely on Chrome Browser incognito mode
Make sure you have followed the above guide ” How to Disable Popups Completely on Chrome Browser ? ” to proceed with this mini guide,
- First Step: Proceed to Chrome control panel the click on Settings.
- Second Step: In Top-left Conner click on extensions and find for “ Pop-up Blocker for Chrome ”
- Third Step: Under the Pop-Up Blocker extension you can find a small checkbox with “Allow in incognito” now select it.
Now you have successfully enabled the Pop-Up blocker even in an incognito mode
which helps to get rid of unwanted pop-up windows in private browsing.
If you have any troubleshoot related to our guide “ How to Disable Popups Completely on Chrome Browser ”
please let us know in comments below which we can help you ASAP.
Make sure you have followed Geek Axe on social networks for more Tech information and guides.
[su_service title=”FEATURED IMAGE CREDIT” icon=”icon: image” size=”14″]dribbble.com/andrewmckay[/su_service]