If you have locked your Android with a Pattern or PIN key and misremember it, do not despair, unlocking the key is very simple, thanks to How to Bypass Android Pattern and PIN Lock in 5 ways complete guide!
Warning: These actions should only perform on your own device. This Article is provided only for reference, Proceed on your own interest Geek Axe is not responsible for and Data Loss or Device damage.
[su_box title=”Read More” box_color=”#0c77c9″]
How to Bypass Android Pattern and PIN Lock
Method 1 – Unlock Android Pattern
After numerous attempts to enter a Pattern key, Android OS will offer to enter your Google account, which is specified in your settings (through which you are logged into Google Play). For this window to appear, enter the pattern, after 5 – 6 attempts you will be asked to wait 30 seconds, after which a particular window will appear or select the “forgot Pattern” button. Key? “Enter a Google account and then unlock the smartphone – you have successfully Bypass Android Pattern
Attention! If you forgot your password and then changed it, but Android is still not unlocked, then wait 72 hours and try again to enter the Google Account data.
Method 2 – Prevent Accidental locking or Easy Reset
This method is absolutely necessary for everyone who has the risk of accidental locking (small children) or reinsurance!
The method is based on the fact that: SMS with special text is sent to the blocked smartphone, after which Android will be unlocked!
If you want to prevent (Android is not blocked yet):
- You need a Rooted Device
- Install the SMS Bypass application and allow Root rights to this application
[appbox googleplay com.mb14.smsbypass]
By default, the application pin is 1234! If Android suddenly blocked with a graphic key, send a text message from any phone to the blocked device with the text <1234 reset> After that, Android reboots, after boot, enter any Pattern or PIN password! Android is unlocked!
On Android, you can remotely install applications on your device by using a desktop version of Google Play store with same Google account.
- Connect device to the Internet
- Then using PC install the “SMS Bypass” and follow the above-mentioned steps.
Method 3 – By Deleting Pattern.key File
For this method, it is necessary that your Android phone is flashed with custom Recovery menu CWM or TWRP.
Download the file GEST.zip: [🔗LINK]
Flash the downloaded file using CMW or TWRP
After flashing – reboot the phone, then enter any pattern gesture and your Android phone unlocks.
Method 4 – By Resetting your Phone to factory setting using Keys
( This Option Below methods will delete your total data proceed with caution )
How to reset to Samsung
- Turn off your smartphone or tablet
- (Models from 2012)
- Hold the central button key + Volume Up + Power button
- Latest Models – Press and hold the Center key and the Power button
- In the Recovery menu, select factory reset or wipe data/factory reset. Important
How to reset to Sony
- Download and install the SOny PC program (Download PC software only form Oficial Website)
- Now find for Repair your phone and follow your on screen instructions
How to reset to HTC
- Turn off the smartphone
- Pull out the battery and insert (if possible)
- Hold the Volume Down button and the Power button
- Wait till Android Droid Image On-Screen and release the buttons
- Select the Clear Storage or Factory Reset item (depending on the model)
How to reset to Motorola
- Turn Off Motorola smartphone
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Up buttons + Power Key
- In the menu, select the “wipe data/factory reset” item with the volume key
- Confirm the selection by pressing the Volume Up button
Method 5 – Clean up a partition through Fastboot
This method is for Developers who have knowledge about android ADB commands and Fastboot,
- Install ADB
- Install ADB Drivers
- Boot into device to Fastboot
- Run the ADB RUN program
- Go to the menu Manual Command -> ADB
- Enter the command: ” fastboot erase data ” or ” fastboot -w “
- Restart your Android phone
Still, can’t unlock your Android phone even after following ” How to Bypass Android Pattern and PIN Lock ” then the most “simple way” is to take to the service center of the manufacturer.