Today we want to tell you about the best applications to create animation on Android. And it is that programmers know that the art of animation requires a lot of time and dedication, therefore, this exercise should not be limited to using a PC to improve various technical activity.
So … in response to this need to practice anywhere in the world, it is now possible to find in Google Play apps to create animations in Android. Do you want to know? You’d present the two best!
Even See: Best 5 Apps to Mod Free In-App Purchase
Two Applications Which can create Animations on your Android Device
FlipaClip – Cartoon animation
With FlipaClip users or professionals can relive and test their creative power and hone skills in a more practical and attractive, independently of the place where they are. But why? It boasts a set of qualities that facilitate this process.
[appbox googleplay com.vblast.flipaclip]
- It has several layers, ie, it shows the relevant frameworks: ‘before’ and ‘after’ as ghosting.
- It provides a timeline animation.
- It has indispensable tools for drawing from the mobile.
- It allows creating animated videos.
- You can share your animations on different social networks (Facebook, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- It supports digital pen and Samsung Spen.
In short, FlipaClip is one of the best applications to create animations in Android, it offers intuitive tools, but works like the old animated cartoons, but with a modern flair.
Draw Cartoons 2
Draw Cartoons 2 represents one of the best ways to express your creativity through the cartoon animation, as it has facilitated the process using the tools offered, covering all aspects of creating animations from characters to publish them. Although it puts other benefits available to users. Know them!
[appbox googleplay com.zalivka.animation2]
Features Draw Cartoons 2:
- Building permits smooth animations using keyframes.
- It includes an integrated characters and different essential elements for animation library.
- Has a character builder, either to create items from scratch or using templates.
- You can place voice over cartoons or add music.
- You can export and save video files in MP4 format, you can even share on social networks.
It is important to clarify that Draw Cartoons 2 is one of the mandatory particulars when referring to becomes the best applications to create animations in Android, however, some functions have to be unlocked through purchases made from the app itself.